WIDM is registered under the laws of the Province of Ontario. Our institute is a centre of innovations for Earth & environmental sustainable development and smart solution. We provide services such as
· Industry solution,
· Research consulting
· Educational consulting and solutions
Our business activities and interests are innovative geomatic engineering, geo-information technologies and applications in earth sciences and environmental issues, natural hazards & disaster management and related subjects that engage governments, NGO’s, and private sectors.
WIDM tries to act as a
· Bridge for organizations, industries, universities and academics to work together jointly with a flexible program.
·Works in smart geospatial solution for development and sustainability.
·Makes services to parties through scientific international team.
·It helps to gather scientists, researchers, industries and students around the world together from time to time for sustainable innovative ideas and technologies.
· WIDM is pleased to provide consultation in multi-disciplinary flexible options.
The 5th International Conference on Earth Observation for Global Changes and 7th Geo-information Technologies for Natural Disaster Management (GiT4NDM 2015)
United Arab Emirates University (CHSS-Geography and Urban Planning Department)
Al-Ain, United Arab Emirates, 8-10 December 2015
Organizers & Sponsors
- Training Workshop on LIDAR Technology and Applications
- Step into The Future-Admission in Dewey College and The University of Winnipeg Canada
- LIDAR Remote SensingTechnology and Applications
- Ecologically sustainable housing (EcoHome)” by Dr. Indubhushan Patnaikuni, RMIT University, Australia
Copyright reserved 2012
Submit your paper to Geoenvironmental Disasters Journal. For more information click here.
To download the flyer click
Geoenvironmental Disasters Journal
Submit your paper to
International Geoinformatics Research and Development Journal.
For more information click here. contact firstname.lastname@example.org